Terms and Conditions
Set out below are a few terms and conditions you should know before applying for products, The full terms of agreements are set out on the back of our hire purchase agreements so please always read before signing.
- Products are purchased on a hire purchase basis which means you are hiring the product until all payments have been made, once this happens you become the legal owner of the product. While you are hiring the product you must not sell or dispose of the product or use them as a security for outstanding debts.
- You must pay us the total amount payable plus any charges or default interest you occur.
- You can return the product at any time (unless damaged) if there is any monies outstanding on the product this will be cleared, any monies paid on the account will not be refunded.
- Charges to your account will occur if the following should happen.
Default interest will be charged if your account goes over the agreed due date of your agreement.
- £1.00 for a false appointment when collecting payment or delivering goods.
- £2.00 per week once your account goes over 2 weeks in arrears.
- £15.00 if a cheque bounces.
- £50.00 if we have to use a tracing company to trace you.
- £50.00 for a non fault service call from the manufactures.
- All of our agreements are regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- By giving us your card details you are agreeing for us to take your payment every week/fortnight/month for the agreed amount and if your account does not pay on agreed date, without prior notice from yourself the system will try daily for agreed amount and any arrears owing until we have received a payment to bring your account up to date.